Since day one, ARCHES has been committed to a just and equitable hydrogen energy transition for all, with positive benefits for everyone, especially California’s most disadvantaged. We’ve made a commitment to prioritize projects that directly benefit California’s most vulnerable communities and ensure real community involvement at all levels and genuine economic opportunity for all.
Please join our virtual community, energy and environmental equity and justice learning exchanges every other Friday at noon. To join those meetings and to learn more or for specific questions on ARCHES community engagement efforts please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit questions or request discussion topics for upcoming meetings using this form.
Agenda for 3/17 meeting
- General update on ARCHES
- Joy Langford introduction
- Project update
- Proposal update – how you can help/engage (more below)
- Community Benefits Survey
- Preview of survey
- Preliminary results
- Reminder of deadline
- Looking Ahead: Align to win federal funding to kick start a growing hydrogen economy that improves communities
- Letters of Support to give California the best chance to bring federal funding (winning is not a foregone conclusion)
- Input on Community Benefits Plan success stories ahead of April 7th